eWater's mission is to be a national and international leader in the development and application of software products for integrated water cycle management.
Our technologies and knowledge are enhancing the ability of industry to make water management decisions that are cost-effective, transparent, and scientifically defensible.
Video: eWater CEO, Professor Gary Jones, talks about eWater Source and the eWater Toolkit.
Our software products are:
- Compliant with the Australian National Water Initiative policies and practices
- Designed for Australian conditions and management contexts
- Trialled and tested in real world water use situations
- Customisable to meet different planning and management contexts
- Flexible in response to evolving user needs and policy developments
- Interoperable with a wide range of in-house and third-party models
- Built by collaborative industry and research development teams
- Developed to high standards of quality control and assurance
- Underpinned by world-class science and technical innovation
- Backed by a professional customer-support and training team
- Used by a growing, Australia-wide network of water industry professionals.