Adelaide Road Show: 17 March 2010
Wednesday 17 March 2010
eWater CRC is providing an opportunity to hear about the latest insights coming from trials of the new eWater decision support tools in South Australia and other states.
Wednesday 17 March, 4.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Art Gallery of SA , North Terrace, Adelaide
eWater CRC is providing an opportunity to hear about the latest insights coming from trials of the new eWater decision support tools in South Australia and other states. This will include:
- An overview of the Mount Lofty focus catchment trial. This involves modelling the relationship between land use, water quality and flow, and the impacts that these have on supporting viable fish populations
- The changing face of urban water management. How can we achieve the best balance between reticulated water and alternative supplies such as recycled water and rainwater tanks. Making decisions to give the best outcome in terms of water security and ecological sustainability
- How to quantify environmental water needs using the latest ecological tools
This Road Show will provide an opportunity to hear about the new eWater decision tools and understand the impact they will have on the industry. Each presentation will allow time for questions.
The Road Show will be followed at by drinks and an opportunity to see product demonstrations at 5.30pm.
Session Chair: Associate Professor Rob Thomas, SARDI
- Professor Gary Jones, Chief Executive, eWater CRC
- Shaun Thomas, EPA SA (Mount Lofty trial)
- Tony Weber, National Practice Leader (Water Quality)
- Associate Professor Trevor Daniell, University of Adelaide (Urban)
- Nick Marsh, Product Manager (New ecological tools)
- Tony Weber will be demonstrating Watercast and music v4
Emily Allen, 02 6201 5168, email@example.com