Hobart Road Show: Presentations now available
Monday 21 February 2011
Water management: Supporting better decision-making
The water industry is grappling with the need to effectively and accurately analyse alternative water management and climatic scenarios within rapid timeframes. Water systems modelling is now a mission critical tool to support this objective, requiring the seamless integration and synthesis of complex information from a range of disciplines and fields of knowledge.
This session featured a panel of industry experts and provided real world examples of the modelling system in action.
The presentations from this session are available here:
- Introduction - Prof Gary Jones (PPS, 4mb)
- The Tamar and Esk Rivers Overview - Tony Weber (PPS, 10.9mb)
- Building Australia's new integrated modelling system - Dr Peter Wallbrink (PPS, 2.5mb)
- Suburban water management (Urban Developer) - Dr Matt Hardy (PPS, 2.6mb)
- Quantifying environmental water needs (Eco Tools) - Dr Nick Marsh (PPS, 2.8mb)