You are here: Home » News
- Australia and India partner to manage water for scarcity
- Latest version of Source released
- National modelling platform key to Murray-Darling Basin Plan implementation
- MDBA advises Basin states to adopt Source
- Source 2013 Conference
- eWater agreement with Thai University
- Sydney Catchment Authority releases new MUSIC modelling guide
- Stormwater expert wins the Victoria Prize for Science and Innovation
Subscribe to receive Science for the real world – eWater's email newsletter showcasing real world applications of software and science – including events, new publications, and progress across eWater's product portfolio.
In September, eWater will host its second annual conference for Source. This will be an opportunity for Source Community members to showcase and share how they are using the Source modelling platform and how adoption of the platform is helping to progress their objectives in water management.
The Sydney Catchment Authority has released a new manual providing technical information to help design acceptable music stormwater quality models for more proposed urban and rural land use developments.
Please note that file size is 3.1 MB.