You are here: Home » News
- eWater CRC Program Wins Award
- Vale Professor John Briscoe
- eWater officially launches a free public version of Source
- Source 2014: 18–19 Sep, Canberra
- Source (public version) released
- 21st Century Watershed Technology Conference and Workshop
- Career opportunities
Subscribe to receive Science for the real world – eWater's email newsletter showcasing real world applications of software and science – including events, new publications, and progress across eWater's product portfolio.
Register your interest
In September, eWater will host its third annual conference for Source. Source 2014 is an opportunity for you to become better informed about the Source integrated water modelling platform. Whether you are a water resource modeller or someone who relies on information from models to manage water, Source 2014 is a chance to learn and share knowledge about how to tackle management problems using Source.
The Sydney Catchment Authority has released a new manual providing technical information to help design acceptable music stormwater quality models for more proposed urban and rural land use developments.
Please note that file size is 3.1 MB.