Join the team at eWater
Can you use your skills to make a positive impact for the water industry in Australia and beyond?
eWater is a public not-for-profit organisation, with members across the Australian public and private water sector. Our mission is to build support and apply eco-hydrological modelling capability in Australia and internationally. We do this through continuing research, development, training, application and support of eWater’s new, fully integrated water resources modelling system – eWater Source, and its many supporting utility models in the eWater Toolkit.
Based in Canberra, we have a dedicated team of water scientists, engineers, software developers and supporting staff. We are committed to creating a dynamic, open and innovative work-place, where highly creative people can do great things working together, and with our collaborating partners.
- You will have broad skills relevant to the job advertised so that you can support our mission.
- You must have an interest in science/environment, IT or professional services. You will have relevant experience drawn from working in a sciences or water organisation.
- We need you to combine your skills with the can-do spirit of our teams. You will be persuasive and effective working in a positive team culture.
- You will have a passion for what you do and the ability to focus and deliver results.
We welcome enquires as well as applications for current openings.
River, Catchment and Urban Systems Modellers
Full-time, permanent positions
Salary package: $70,000 - $140,000 (negotiable depending on qualifications and experience)
- Scientist / Engineer: $70,000 - $95,000
- Senior Scientist / Engineer: $100,000 - $140,000